Around Andong, North Gyeongsang Province
Yeomhaengdang, a house built by Ryu Chi-mok (1771-1836) and expanded extensively in 1905 by Ryu Yeong-U (1850-1934), his great-grandson. A fire in 1954 destroyed the inner quarters, master quarters and smaller master's quarters. At present only the outer gate, detached house and shrine remains. The mud and stone wall between the detached house and shrine is decorated with carved designs that impart classic beauty.