La Habana (Havana), the Cuban capital
The Museum of the Revolution, formerly the Presidential Palace of all Cuban presidents from Mario García Menocal to Fulgencio Batista. It was designed by the Cuban architect Carlos Maruri and the Belgian architect Paul Belau. It was inaugurated in 1920 by President Menocal and remained the Presidential Palace until 1959. The building has Neo-Classical elements and was decorated by Tiffany Studios of New York City. In front is a part of the city wall, erected by the Spanish.